Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Website coming soon

This is a short entry.  Noah's Arc Sanctuary is getting a new website.  I am building it myself, so I'm not sure how long it is going to take.  But I have some experience, and an occasional free minute to work on it.

I have some design ideas, but I'm open to suggestions.  If you have any ideas of what you think our website should look like, or include, let me know.  We will have information about our animals of course.  And once we have our larger space, we will have information on visiting us and our animals.  We will have a section of the site for kids.

If you think there is anything else we should include, let me know.  If it is something more technical, like a game app, or member's only section, let me know if you have any experience with that, or if you know where I can get some assistance.

I will post an entry with a link to the site once it is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment